Monday, March 12, 2018

I'm Back, Jack

Well...well...well...Guess who is back and ready for more sports blogging? That's right. I'm back Jack. Where have I been you ask? Well...I had forgotten my password to get logged into my blog and couldn't for the life of me remember what it was. But I finally remembered and I'm back. Sooooo...this is a short blog for now, but more will be coming.

Quick update...I'm a high school teacher and football/basketball/baseball coach. I'm a coach at Mt. Calm ISD just outside of Waco, Texas. We are Class 1A/Division 2, which is the smallest classification in the state of Texas. Mt. Calm has had some down years, but our new Athletic Director and myself along with our other coaches are working hard to change the mindset of our athletes. And it's working. They are working their butts off right now because they are bound and determined to win next football season.

As far as baseball goes...we had to cancel our season this year. Not enough players to play. That happens sometimes in small town schools. But those who wanted to play are working out and we have several middle school kids that are playing little league this year to get ready to come play for me in the future. So Panthers Baseball has a bright future.

That's enough about me for now. My sports opinions will be coming more frequently now. Have a great day and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment