Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Johnny Manziel Is A Moron!!!

Yes you read my title right. Johnny Manziel is a moron. A big, freakin' moron!!! And no I don't think this because he is the quarterback at Texas A&M and I'm a Texas Longhorns fan. It's because he is a big moron.

ESPN's "Outside The Lines" is reporting that a source has informed them that Manziel signed autographs for money at two additional sessions other than what the NCAA is investigating him for. How can you be that stupid? It is widely known that one of the big "no-no's" in NCAA sports is being paid for...well...anything. Manziel has been making a good chunk of change for signing his name on things.

I know he is the Heisman Trophy winner and led the Aggies to one of the best seasons they've ever had. But come on dude. Grow up and learn what it means to play by the rules. He is becoming the poster child for what it means to spiral out of control. I keep hearing people say "well he is just a college kid." No that excuse won't fly with me. He is a grown man. He needs to understand and realize that he isn't above the law or the NCAA by-laws.


What Manziel is doing is not only hurting himself, but hurting his Aggie teammates. Everyone knows that without Manziel, the Aggies will be cellar dwellers in the SEC. Manziel isn't thinking about his team or his future. He is thinking about the here and now. And by thinking of the here and now, he is going to screw himself over in the future. Any punishment on Manziel, I won't have any pity on him. I will feel sorry for his Aggie teammates who will suffer the most.

My advice to Johnny Manziel...grow up, be a real man, and get your act together. You are on a slippery slope with jagged rocks at the base waiting to rip you to shreds. Grow up Johnny Football!!!

Check out my blog and other sports news at www.sports1460espn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment